Multiples and posters
- All multiples such as Open edition fine art prints and posters are printed on demand, this process take some time, form 1 day for small prints and up to 7 days n case of big prints, you have to consider this days more the transit time.
Certificates and documents
Certificates of authenticity
- All works except posters and open edition fine art prints are accompanied by authenticity certificate, are dated and signed.
Customs documents for original big works such as canvases or ink drawings, small works or multiples does not need exportation certificate.
- Exportation certificate issued by Italian Ministry of Cultural Heritage read more about Importation/Exportation to the bottom page, and in this article
Payment and Shipping
- Secure SSL connection for checkout page and credit or debit cards payment processing.
- Payments are processed via third-part websites such as Stripe, Paypal, Apple Pay and more, according with the buyer choice, If you reside in a country in the SEPA area (Single Euro Payments Area) we can also arrange by Bank Transfer without needs of third-part wbsites.
- An confirmation/invoice will be sent to your email address after purchase.
- The shipment for little works is made via registered mail with tracking, you will receive the tracking code.
- The large painting on canvas or cardboard are shipped via insured express carrier (e.g DHL).
Time of transit (approximate)
- Usually small works and multiples will be arrival to you in a few days, depends the country, you can read time of transit and shipping rates after adding to basket an item, rates and time depending by destination.
- Big works such as canvases or ink drawings need more time for custom documents and packaging, you can calculate 7 days more.
- Big paintings and drawings: wooden crate / styrofoam / polystrene / bubble wrap / poly bag.
- Little works and prints: poly bag in hard tube or in a protective bag with cardboard insert.
- Some works are located to kin house in Italy, if painting you require is there located, and for the countries where they are required, am attaching the customs documentation for smooth importation in your country, certificates issued by the Italian Ministry of Cultural Heritage [MIBAC SUE] [contemporary art by living author, dated less of 50 years], as well as allowing a running smoothly transport, this document adds value to the artwork because the Italian Ministry of Cultural Heritage has cataloged it . You no have to pay VAT/GST in your country, and most of countries are free of duty fees for these goods.
- If you see in the website any text © above the images, is only to protect the images, the works are without any text.
Our Return Policy in short
- According to existing legislation in Europe on buying online,
- You have 14 days to return an order after receiving it.
- If you change your mind, or the product you received is not what you expected, please contact us before returning the art.
- Unless arrangements are made with us, you cover the cost of the return, however it is a small expense.
- If you have any questions, please contact us. You can find our full Return Policy in our Terms and Conditions.
Damages and Reimbursements
- All the art travel insured, on reception of the art please to control integrity of the pack and in case of verified breaches or damages, to write ‘with reserve‘ on the shipment receipt and specify: damaged pack, only in this case it is possible to ask compensation to company of delivery.
- If for any reason you return the purchased artwork (s), we will refund you as soon as possible, in any case within 14 days of receipt of the return. We reserve the right to check the integrity and compliance of the artwork (s) before issuing the refund.
Change in Art / Art discount
- Is also possible, to use the sum paid including shipping costs to purchase another art/s of equal, lower or higher price, after notifying email to me within 14 days
- At receiving of the art/s back, in the case of purchase of higher value, at reception of the payment of the difference, the art replacement will be sent to the buyer, in case of replacement with art of lower value, will be emitted a partial refund.
- Are excluded from the art discount/change only drawback costs, and dispatch costs of new art/s.
Instructions for returning goods
- If you wish to make a return, send us an e-mail, containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which items that the return relates to, preferably using the return form.
- Ship the items for return within 14 days of the date of the notification.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
- If possible, please provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as “RETURNED GOODS” attaching printed copy of your order on the package, preferably in a poly bag, with the wording “CUSTOMS DOCUMENTS” to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs, and we reserve the right to apply to the customer.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
- If the product or packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product.
All enquiries: email us.
Layla Oz Art’s General terms and conditions
Thank you for your interest in our products! Below are the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase, they are here to explain your rights and if you have any questions you are always welcome to contact us and we will be happy to explain how this works. What is covered here are things such as who you are purchasing from (section 1), how to make an order (sections 2-3), prices (section 4), right to withdrawal (section 5), Intellectual Property(section 6), Changes(section 7), 8)Governing law and disputes(section 8). We hope that you will enjoy your purchase!
1)By accepting these General Conditions, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old or have your legal guardian’s permission and that you will comply with the General Conditions. We sell products to multiple jurisdictions and these General Conditions are set out to be global . Still, depending on the jurisdiction in which you live, mandatory law may also apply. We respect such applicable laws and nothing in these General Conditions shall be seen as a limitation of your mandatory statutory rights, if such laws provide greater rights for you than set out here.
When you receive an order confirmation from us your purchase order is accepted and a purchase agreement is entered into. We encourage you to save the order confirmation for any future contacts with us. We may deny a purchase order for various reasons, for example if you provide incorrect personal data and/or have a record for non-payment of debt. You may withdraw your order until it has been confirmed by us. We will then refund any payment that you, or your pay- or credit card company, have made for the order. We may cancel an order if the products ordered are sold out. We will then refund any amount paid and notify you about equivalent products if such are available. All products ordered remain our property until we have received full payment for them.
3)Customer information etc..
You are responsible for that the personal data that you provide us with is correct and complete. You are responsible for all purchases made with your login details. So make sure that you keep the login details secret and that no unauthorized persons have access to them. Let us know if you suspect that an unauthorized person have obtained access to your login details. You are responsible for that the personal data that you provide us with is correct and complete. You are responsible for all purchases made with your login details. So make sure that you keep the login details secret and that no unauthorized persons have access to them. Let us know if you suspect that an unauthorized person have obtained access to your login details.
4)Prices, fees etc.
The prices indicated on the Website apply to orders placed on the Website. All prices are in the currency stated on the Website and include VAT where specified (depending on where you reside VAT may however not be applicable to your purchase). If nothing else is stated on the Website the prices do not include payment- or shipping fees and these are given separately. Please note also that local charges (such as currency conversion fees, credit or bank card fees, sales tax, customs duty etc.) may apply depending on where you live and local regulations. Such charges are at your expense and will not be refunded by us.
5)Right to Withdrawal
You may withdraw your order by notifying us within 14 days from the day that you received the ordered products. You must then send us a withdrawal notification containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which products that the withdrawal relates to, for example by using the web form on the Website. You must then also, immediately and within 14 days from the date of the withdrawal notification, return the withdrawn products to us at your expense. You are responsible for the condition of the products during the shipment back to us and we therefore strongly recommend that you send these well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
Your right to withdrawal does not apply to following contracts:
- Commissions and/or customized paintings/drawings/art prints or any other personalized works by customer’s request.
- Art prints, we print on your demand, and for this reason in this case you can not apply your right to withdrawal.
6)Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and all its content is owned by us or our licensors and protected by intellectual property and marketing legislation. This means that trademarks, company names, product names, images and graphics, design, layout and information on products, services and other content may not be copied or used without our prior written consent. Waiver We reserve ourselves for any image or typographical errors on the Website, such as errors in product descriptions, technical specifications, inaccurate prices or incorrect information with regards to whether a product is in stock. We are entitled to rectify any obvious errors and, at any time, to change or update the information on the Website accordingly.
7)Changes to the General Conditions
We may change these General Conditions at any time. We will then set forth the changed General Conditions on the Website and they will enter into force once you have accepted them (in connection with a new order through the Website or while browsing the Website).
8)Governing law and disputes
In the event of a dispute, we strive to comply with any decision by the relevant national consumer protection authorities. Any dispute regarding the interpretation or application of these General Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country or state where we conduct our business and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the court at the place of our incorporation. “Non-exclusive jurisdiction” means that you may bring a claim against us in another jurisdiction if provided by applicable mandatory law.